– The innovative and ongoing actions the company is taking to advance environmental performance;
– Lowering carbon intensity and increasing the use of renewables in operations while investing in breakthrough technologies. For example, reducing methane emissions from Chevron’s U.S. onshore production operations by 85 percent since 2013;
– Investing USD$1 billion in carbon capture and storage projects in Australia and Canada;
– Cited by third parties as the leader in flare minimization in the Permian Basin;
– Pledged $100 million to the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative Climate Investments (OGCI) fund;
– Committed $100 million to the Chevron Technology Ventures’ Future Energy Fund.
Details & Image Courtesy of Chevron.