Valworx announced the release of their new line of low-emission, fire-safe flange valves. Valworx stainless steel flange valves are certified for pipeline use as well as low fugitive emissions and firesafe design. They are ideal in oil and gas applications for reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The valves feature braided graphite stem seals, an investment cast 2-piece full port 316 stainless steel body/ball, and reinforced Teflon (RTFE) ball seats.
- Fire safe approved (API 607)
- Fugitive Emission approved (API 641)
- Pipeline use approved (API 608)
- Fugitive Emission Stem Seal approved (API 622)
- Full port design for unrestricted flow
- Stainless hand lever with latch locking device
- Actuator ready ISO5211 direct mounting pad
- 316SS 2-piece investment cast body
- RTFE (reinforced Teflon) ball seats
- Braided graphite stem seals
- Pressure Rated- 275 PSI
- Temperature Rating: -4 to 392°F (-20 to 200°C)
Courtesy of Valworx.