Viper Drones has launched of a new drone called the "Viper Vantage," which offers solutions for gas leak detection. Operators are able to locate leaks without jeopardizing operations by shutting down.
The equipment uses an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and FLIR G300a optical gas imaging (OGI) camera, operated by a single controller. The rapid development of drone equipment by Viper is in response increased demand from consumers who want to use drones to obtain more accurate data faster and more safely, at a reduced cost.
The complete system includes:
- Commercial Drone Platform
- FLIR G300a Optical Gas Imaging Camera, 15° Lens
- ViperView Camera Control Software
- 3 Axis gimbal
- Windows 10
- Radio Transmitter
- Radio Harness
- Video Monitor
- HD video link – transmitter/receiver
- Onboard PC and power distribution
- Cables and building material
- Transport Case
Image Courtesy of Viper Drones.